WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR?!
It can be hard to know what to wear to a photoshoot. Casual? Dressy? But not too dressy? I'M HERE TO HELP YOU OUT! Over the years, I've learned what photographs best and what doesn't. Please try to stick to this guide, as I like to keep my work looking consistent!
My biggest advice – dress in something that makes you feel like YOU. No need to wear one casual or one dressy outfit (unless that’s what you want to do!). Clothing that compliments your personality will help you feel more confident in front of the camera. If you still want some clothing & color suggestions, I’ve dropped some ideas down below!
FOR THE LADIES
- SOFT COLORS
- FLOWY & LOOSE CLOTHING
- SHOES THAT ARE EASY TO WALK IN
- VARIED TEXTURES
- SOMETHING THAT YOU FEEL CONFIDENT IN!
WHAT NOT TO WEAR
- SUPER SHORT & TIGHT DRESSES
- CLOTHES THAT ARE TOO TIGHT
- BRIGHT COLORS
- DISTRACTING PATTERNS
- SOMETHING YOU DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT IN!
FOR THE GUYS
I didn't forget about you!!! Here are some outfit ideas for you!
- Try to steer clear of DARK WASH jeans! The blue hue doesn't always bring in the nicest tones. Khaki's or colored pants are ideal!
- Find something with texture! A canvas jacket or a knit sweater would be awesome!
- Wear something that you feel comfortable in!