When I got booked to photograph my first wedding, I was incredibly nervous.
I hadn't been to a wedding in years, so how was I supposed to know how to properly capture it?! I really wish that I had the opportunity to shadow a wedding photographer + see how they work so I could have the experience. After photographing 30+ weddings, I have a lot of experience that I would love to pass on to an aspiring wedding photog!
So... I would LOVE to have you on hand to shadow!
Here's some things you might do...
- Hold cameras + lighting
- Adjust the bride's dress, veil, or hair
- Capture iPhone video content
- After helping enough, possibly even help photograph!
I'm looking for someone who...
- is excited to learn + serve
- values marriage
- can feel comfortable w/ people they don't know
- is inspired by wedding photography!