AN UNFORGETTABLE DAY IN
THE MOST INCREDIBLE PLACE
the greatest day of your life in a breathtaking location? need I say more? whether you're eloping alone or taking your closest friends & fam – i really don't think you'll regret it.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE SOME OF MY TOP REASONS WHY I THINK ADVENTURE WEDDINGS ARE A GREAT IDEA.
DARE I SAY ADVENTURE WEDDINGS ARE THE WAY TO GO?
1. It can actually be very affordable 💸Venues are EXPENSIVE. If you’ve ever glanced at venue pricing, you’d be shocked. Some venues cost $10,000 for the day... plus an ADDITIONAL $20,000 for the extra vendors. That's insane!
2. If you travel further than driving distance, you don’t have to worry about making a huge guest list. Let’s face it, guest lists are hard. If you choose to do an adventure wedding, you can choose to bring just your closest family members. Everyone else will understand that you wanted to keep things small!
3. You can go somewhere AMAZING! Instead of paying top dollar for a banquet hall, take your closest friends and fam to a gorgeous lookout, white sand beach, or even somewhere abroad! On the plus side - you can start your honeymoon in the same place right after you get married! Just split away and do your own thing!
4. You can make it WHATEVER 👏🏼 YOU 👏🏼 WANT 👏🏼 If you decide the day before that you want to get married in the morning instead (like Emily did) YOU CAN. If you’re a bit late to the ceremony, NO WORRIES. If pictures take too long, WHO CARES! Adventure wedding schedules are soo chill!
5. Adventure weddings are a great option during a pandemic! No need to worry about cutting your guest count down to meet state regulations, social distancing, or even having your venue cancel on you last minute.