AN UNFORGETTABLE DAY IN
THE MOST INCREDIBLE PLACE
the greatest day of your life in a breathtaking location? need I say more?
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE SOME OF MY TOP REASONS WHY I THINK ELOPING IS A GREAT IDEA.
EMILY + DAN
DARE I SAY ELOPING IS THE WAY TO GO?
1. Eloping can actually be very affordable 💸Venues are EXPENSIVE. If you’ve ever glanced at venue pricing, you’d be shocked. Some venues cost $10,000 for the day... plus an ADDITIONAL $20,000 for the extra vendors. That's insane!
2. If you elope, you don’t have to worry about making a guest list. Let’s face it, guest lists are hard. If you choose to elope, you can choose to bring just your closest family members. Everyone else will understand that you wanted to keep things small!
3. You can elope somewhere AMAZING! Instead of paying top dollar for a banquet hall, take your closest friends and fam to a gorgeous lookout, white sand beach, or even somewhere abroad! On the plus side - you can honeymoon where you elope after you get married! Just split away and do your own thing!
4. You can make it WHATEVER 👏🏼 YOU 👏🏼 WANT 👏🏼 If you decide the day before that you want to get married in the morning instead (like Emily did) YOU CAN. If you’re a bit late to the ceremony, NO WORRIES. If pictures take too long, WHO CARES! Elopement schedules are soo chill!
5. Elopements are a great option during a pandemic! No need to worry about cutting your guest count down to meet state regulations, social distancing, or even having your venue cancel on you last minute. If you want to plan your wedding with confidence, you should elope!